Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Elf Lip Exfoliator how to quick tutorial!!

Good afternoon dolls! So sorry I've been a bit MIA over the past week or so but my baby boy was so sick so I was home dealing with a cranky sick baby over that time, and any moms out there know how that can be, I literally could not even get on the computer without my son trying to be on me, he was literally attached to my hip all week lol.

But moving on, today I wanted to do a quick "how to" on how to exfoliate your lips. I have dry lips and no matter how much I moisturize, they always get so dry, and I hate that feeling when skin starts flaking off your lips, so I must exfoliate them at least once a week to get any dry, flaky unwanted yuckies off so I like to use an affordable ELF lip treatment. In my personal opinion, I don't think you should have to spend a lot of money on a lip exfoliator when there's no need too. I know Lush makes one that isn't horribly priced, also Victoria Secret makes one along with other beauty brands that carry them, but sometimes the best way is the most affordable way, which I think everyone can agree on. I got my Elf lip exfoliator at Wal-Mart and it is only $3.00 wherever Elf products are sold I.e, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

So enough rambling let's get started:

This is what the packaging looks like, in case you've never seen it:
 Comes in a lipstick type of tube packaging which I really like:
 So first you must dampen your lips just a bit, then apply the product on your lips directly, I like to swipe it a good 4-5 times to get a good amount of product on my lips.
 This is what it looks like, I like to let it sink into my lips for about 2-3 minutes
 Then I just take a cotton round and put a little bit of water on it and wipe the treatment off
 Lastly, apply your favorite lip balm, I'm using Soft Lips Berry Mint
 TADA, nice, smooth, exfoliated lips!


How do you guys exfoliate your lips? Do you also like this Elf lip treatment or no?? Let me know in the comments, along with any questions you may have!

Till next time,

XOXO,




Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment