Sunday, March 2, 2014

Red Ombre' Hair Tips

So I got new hair! LOL, well a new hair color..I've had it for a little bit now, definitely before I manned up and decided to start this blog lol, but it's still new to me. I usually always have my hair jet-black which is my obsession and favorite go to color, I naturally have dark brown hair but love the look of jet-black. I have fine textured hair, and I don't like to damage it too much with dyes or products but I wanted to do something different and add a little VAVOOM to my hair so I see that the Ombre' has been big as of lately and I met a great hairdresser who is so talented and creative and could pull this off and make me look awesome. So without further adue here it is!




Let me know what you think! Of course Ombre' means more maintenance with upkeep as far as having to do your hair everyday and let's face it, there are days when I'm lazy and don't really feel like curling my hair. I wish there was just a way to wake up every morning with awesome hair! LOL. I Love it because it's not BAM there in your face fire engine red, it's just the perfect red-plum color. What are some of your favorite Ombre hair styles/colors? Share in the comments I'd love to read all about it!!

Till next time dolls! XOXO

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment